|You are currently viewing: Contents > Performance Reporting > Outcome 4 > Performance information for Outcome 4|
Performance information for Outcome 4
- Effectiveness indicators-Overall achievement of the Outcome
- Outcome 4: Financial and staffing resources summary (Table 16)
Effectiveness indicators-Overall achievement of the Outcome
Indicators to assist in assessing the success of the department's achievement of this outcome are:
- Management of the owned overseas property estate
meets the Government's property needs, and achieves the agreed dividend
and return on investment in accordance with the Commonwealth's overseas
- Australian Government representatives overseas provided with appropriate accommodation, including through effective management of the PwC Strategic Alliance contract.
- Efficient financial and physical management of assets.
Outcome 4: Financial and staffing resources summary (Table 16)
Efficient management of the Commonwealth overseas owned estate.
|Budget [*] 2001-2002
[Note 1] ($'000)
|Actual expenses 2001-2002 ($'000)||Variation (expenses less budget) ($'000)||Budget[**] 2002-2003 ($'000)|
|Total administered expenses||0||0||0||0|
|Price of departmental outputs|
|Output 4.1-Property management||0||0||0||0|
|Output 4.2-Contract management||0||0||0||0|
|Revenue from government (appropriation) for departmental Outputs||0||0||0||0|
|Revenue from other sources||29 368||38 691||9 323||52 764|
|Total price of departmental outputs||29 368||38 691||9 323||52 764|
|Total resourcing for Outcome 4
(Price of departmental outputs plus administered expenses)
|29 368||38 691||9 323||52 764|
* Portion of full year budget transferred to the department as a result of Administrative Arrangement Orders, effective 26 November 2001.
** Budget prior to additional estimates.
1 Budget estimate for 2001-02 excludes revenue from related entities, being rent paid by the department to the Overseas Property Office for services provided to our overseas diplomatic network. This amount is excluded in calculating the overall price of departmental outputs.
|2001-2002 (Actual)||2002-2003 (Estimate)|
|Average staffing level (number)||6.0||12.0|
Send us feedback.