Prior to the 2009-2010 financial year, it was a departmental requirement to produce a report on the activities by all Foundations, Councils and Institutions (FCIs) in the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. FCIs now report on their activities as part of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Annual Report. Reports prepared for the Australia-Malaysia Institute are listed below.
For a full list of previously funded activities please refer to the Foundations, Councils and Institutes page.
- Annual report 2010-11 [PDF 3.1 MB]
- Annual report 2009-10 [PDF 3.11 MB]
- Annual report 2008-09 [PDF 1.04 MB]
- Annual report 2007-08 [PDF 832 KB]
- Annual report 2006-07 [PDF 480 KB]
- Annual report 2005-06 [PDF 2.44 MB]
An electronic version of the Australia-Malaysia Institute information booklet is now available for download from this website in both English and Malay. The booklet outlines the mission, goals and programs of the Institute and includes information on applying for funding under the competitive grants program. If you would like to obtain hard copies of this bilingual publication please contact the AMI Secretariat:
- Phone: (+61 2) 6261 1333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Australia-Malaysia Institute information booklet, English version [PDF 603 KB]
- The Australia-Malaysia Institute information booklet, Malay version [PDF 3.3 MB]
Information for potential sponsors
The Australia-Malaysia Institute is interested in forming strategic alliances and partnerships with possible sponsors, including those in the private sector, to enhance its programs. Sponsors are invited to email their ideas for cooperative projects to enhance Australia's people-to-people and institutional links with Malaysia to the AMI Secretariat: