The South Australia State Office of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade can assist South Australian businesses with interests in trade and investment overseas. We aim to raise awareness and understanding in South Australia of foreign affairs and trade issues and to assist business and State government to make the most of international trade opportunities.
Our services include:
- Facilitation of meetings with visiting Australian Ambassadors and High Commissioners to discuss trade and foreign policy issues
- Advice on access to overseas markets and international business networks
- Advice on relevant research and publications produced by the Department
- Briefings and seminars on trade and business related issues
- The office provides a service to authenticate and legalise signatures on documents for use overseas.
The Passport Office is co-located with the South Australia State Office.
- Public counter hours are 8.30am – 4.00pm
- Australian Passport Information Service (APIS) is available on 131 232 and at www.passports.gov.au
- Operating hours for the service are Monday to Friday, 8am—8pm and Saturday to Sunday 8.30am—5pm (Eastern Standard Time)
- Please note: Interviews for passport application lodgement within the office are by appointment only – please contact (APIS) to schedule
- Email: email@example.com Please note: this email address does not answer Australian passport or visa enquiries
- Phone: (08) 8403 4899
- Fax: (08) 8403 4873
GPO Box 9807
Adelaide SA 5001
5th Floor Allianz House
55 Currie St
Adelaide SA 5000
Passport counter hours:
Monday to Friday
8.30am – 4.00pm
Passport application interviews are by appointment only.
Authentications and Apostilles counter hours:
8.30am – 1.00pm
No appointment is necessary.
Australian Passport Information Service (APIS)
- Phone: 131 232
- Fax: (08) 8403 4869
Natasha Stott Despoja
Ambassador for Women and Girls