How to apply
The Australia-China Council 2013-2014 Grant Round (Expressions of Interest) is now closed
STEP 1. Please review our application guidelines and funding policies before applying:
STEP 2. Submit your application online before the closing date
- Your Expression of Interest must be submitted using the online application form accessed through the website on the date the grant round opens. There will be word limits which must be adhered to.
- The online application system will be accessible on the opening date and will close on the closing date at the times indicated above.
- Late Expressions of Interest will not be accepted. We recommend applicants not to wait until the last day to submit their applications..
- If eligible to apply, review sample funding agreements
- If willing to comply with the funding agreement and your project proposal is in line with the Council’s goals, lodge an Expression of Interest form by the due date.
- Review examples of the initiatives and projects supported by the Council: Our relations.
Please contact us if you have problems submitting the application online at email@example.com or on (02) 6261 3818 before the closing date.